Create a Web app / APK app
In this section we use IoTize Studio to modify the demo app and:
Note: If you have an NFC-BLE Primer (ref: TnL-PRIMER-NB), see here.
Publish a Web app using IoTize Studio (5 minutes)
Required resources: TapNLink Primer Kit, 5V micro USB power cable, Android/iOS smartphone, and a Windows PC with IoTize Studio installed. Java machine users should apply the most recent firmware update.
- Launch IoTize Studio, the Sensor demo project opens: Sensor demo config snapshot.
- Connect IoTize Studio to your Tap.
Save your project in a directory where you have full read/write access (the Sensor demo is in the Program files directory).
- Setup IoTize Studio to create a Web app.
- Click on Configure and Test | Reboot your Tap.
- Observe your Web app from the Web view in IoTize Studio.
- Publish, then test the app from your phone.
How to to build a Web App / APK mobile app gives a more detailed explanation.
Generate your own APK app using IoTize Studio (15 minutes)
In this section we create an APK app, generate it as a new app, and save it on your Tap.
- Create an APK app (using the App Generator), then click on Generate App.
- Click on Configure, then Test | Reboot Tap.
- Click on Monitor to verify your configuration.
Default values after factory reset
See TapNLink User Manual for factory reset info.