Create HTML page for Tap Manager, or standalone branded app (APK)
|Publish HTML pages (5 mins)||Generate an APK app (15 mins)|
|These HTML pages will be accessible on the generic 'Tap Manager' mobile app (available for both Android and iOS under the IoTize brandname). It will look like:||This 'real Android APK' can be branded with your own company name. The project files could be then used to generate also a 'real iOS IPA'. It will look like:|
Note: If you have an NFC-BLE Primer (ref: TnL-PRIMER-NB), see here.
Publish HTML pages for Tap Manager (5 minutes)
These HTML pages will be handled either on IoTize Studio (on a PC) or Tap Manager (on a mobile device).
Required resources: TapNLink Primer Kit, 5V micro USB power cable, Android/iOS smartphone, and a Windows PC with IoTize Studio installed. Java machine users should apply the most recent firmware update.
- Launch IoTize Studio, the Sensor demo project opens: Sensor demo config snapshot.
- Connect IoTize Studio to your Tap.
Setup IoTize Studio to create dynamically HTML pages.
- Click on Configure and Test | Reboot your Tap. Any major change in the configuration will require a 'reboot' action.
- Observe your HTML pages from the Web view in IoTize Studio.
- Publish, then test the app from your phone. The Publish action transfers the HTML pages to a special directory (dedicated to your Primer) on the IOTIZE developer's server.
How to to build a Web App / APK mobile app gives a more detailed explanation.
Generate your own branded APK app (15 minutes)
The first time you generate an app you must perform steps 1 and 2:
- Register yourself on Tap Cloud.
Now you can create and generate an APK app, and use it on your Mobile.
Brand an existing app with your own Logo, and change a Variable.
- Click on Generate App to create an APK app (using the App Generator).
- Download your app to your mobile.
- Configure your Tap.
- Click on Monitor to verify your configuration using IoTize Studio HTML pages.
- Run your app on your Mobile
- Go further customizing your app..
Default values after factory reset
See TapNLink User Manual for factory reset info.