About STM32 Target App
The target board consists of:
- STM32F103 microcontroller, with:
- built-in temperature sensor
- 32-K EPROM, pre-programmed with the Sensor Demo firmware
- TapNLink connector
- MicroUSB connector (power supply)
Main functionalities of the target firmware:
- Management of the LED, with 3 modes: on, off, auto (blinking)
- Incrementation of an internal counter
- Management of a speed variator used for counter incrementation and LED blinking
- Display of analog values: voltage and temperature
Various files are provided in the installation directory of IoTize Studio:
- The C source file and .h files (in *\Examples\Sensor_STM32_DemoSensor_tem*) for various derivatives
- The hex and elf files (in *\Examples \Sensor_STM32_Demo\ Sensor_tem\out\ STM_32_precompiled\F1\F103*...)
- The SVD file for STM32F103 microcontroller (in *\SVD\STM32*)
- The Sensor Demo application has been "IoTized"
- Your TapNLink Primer has been pre-configured at manufacturing and the package Sensor_demo app+ TapNLink Primer is ready to illustrate monitoring and Data Logging.
- The related IoTize Studio Project Sensor_demo.iotz can be edited and modified.
Use the Sensor Demo example to:
- Program your own STM32 board, using the appropriate elf file
- Compile (and potentially modify the source file) for an STM32 derivative (using the .h files) or for another Arm® Cortex®