The TapNLink is the inferface between a mobile and a device (target) that you want to modify/monitor. We recommend that you start by looking at our demonstration which uses the Primer kit's Target board instead of your own device:
- Open the Demonstration interface. This page will show you how to connect your tap and how to use it.
- If you have an Apple device checkout how its behaviour differs from Androids when using IoTize products.
- Then follow the discovery path for your Tap, described in dedicated sections below.
Once the software required by the discovery path is installed/setup, app creation takes literally 2 minutes !
TapNLink (and Primers)
- NFC, BLE, WiFi (IOTZ-TAPNLINK-PRIMER-NBW & TnL-FIW103)
- Flyer & Quick start for an optional overview.
- Publish HTML pages for Tap Manager in 5 minutes and Generate a standalone branded app (APK) in 15 minutes.
- NFC, BLE (IOTZ-TAPNLINK-PRIMER-NB, TnL-FIR103 & TnL-FIT20x)
There is no specific 'Primer Kit' including the TnL-FIT20x module. The NFC only TapNLink discovery path is the same as that of the NFC/WiFi or the NFC/BLE TapNLink (above), with these specific features.
Note: The TapNLink API is unique, whatever the wireless incoming protocol selected. Therefore, a mobile App developed for a specific module should work with another module (with the limitation of the wireless protocols availability).
The TapNPass wireless adapters embed a TapNLink module. Therefore, the 'Getting Started' guides are generally relevant except the imported variables are issued from ELF files for a standard TapNLink and generally from a CSV file (when Modbus is used) for TapNPass: