IoTize solutions allow system designers to connect their products to mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop PCs. There are two product lines which correspond to different target systems: the TapNLink and the TapNPass.
Recommended discovery path for TapNLink
- Refer to TapNLink Datasheet.
- Follow the Quick Start and run the example in TapNLink Getting Started.
- Refer to TapNLink & IoTize Studio User Manuals and your Tap / PC relay choices to create a customized app.
- If you use an Arduino platform, refer to the Arduino/Tap examples.
Recommended discovery path for TapNPass
- Refer to TapNPass Datasheet.
- Follow the Quick Start and run the example in TapNPass Getting Started.
- Refer to TapNPass & IoTize Studio User Manuals and your Tap / PC relay choices to create a customized app.
Other IoTize documentation
- Descriptions of the technologies used, in particular:
- Cloud services, Toolbox and Tap Manager
- AppGenerator and STM32nucleo
- Using S3P and Security management
To develop your own native app
- Application Development Center details the IoTize APIs.