This site provides all the technical information you need to implement IoTize products.
Differentiators ('Why choosing the TapNLink solution?')
- Differentiators for End users
- Differentiators for Developers
- Differentiators for decision makers and Managers
Recommended technical discovery path for TapNLink
- Refer to the TapNLink Datasheet for a quick technical overview
- Implement the sensor demo example described in the TapNLink Getting Started, based on the TapNLink Primer (evaluation kit).
- Refer to the Arduino/Tap examples if you use an Arduino platform.
- Refer to the TapNLink User Manual to discover the exhausive fonctionalities of the TapNLink.
Recommended technical discovery path for TapNPass
- Refer to the TapNPass Datasheet for a quick technical overview.
- Implement the examples provided in TapNPass Getting Started.
- Refer to the TapNPass User Manual to discover the exhaustive fonctionalities of the TapNPass.
Complementary documents that apply to both product lines
- IoTize Studio User Manual (configuration softtware)
- Documents of the Technologies section
Complementary documents that can be discovered later
- Transverse functionalities, including building a relay between your Tap and your PC.
- Application Development Center details the IoTize APIs (used to develop native apps).