This site provides all the technical information you need:
to start using IoTize products,
to use their multiple advanced features.
IoTize Taps provide local and remote access to a system's data, the main features and a data flow diagram are shown here.
- Begin with the Getting Started section using the Primer and Sensor Demo app.
Then use the Manuals and "How to" guides to customize your app.
The Technologies section contains descriptions of IoTize architecture and concepts.
Discover some examples based on the TnLFIW103 modules. These simple applications do not feature an external MCU and the only embedded software runs into the IoTize JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
- Look at the "How to" documentation.
- A separate web site provides detailed information about the mobile Apps aspects: Application Development Center APIs.
- If you plan to use a module without a target processor (to control sensors or/and actuators,...), you will probably have to write some Java code. Several examples are available here. Each example contains description of the hardware (schematic), the Java program, the configuration file and the auto-generated mobile application.
- Get an overview of IoTize products to discover which solution is best for you. This depends on your usage, Host/Target protocols and App type.
The STM32 Sensor Demo application is pre-programmed in the IoTize Primer kit target board and is used in the Getting Started examples. There are other demos (clock and mems) in the examples directory which give examples of complex objects and complex variable handling (like C structures).
New features are added regularly.