These documents present the different aspects of the TapNLink solution:
- TapNLink architecture: an overview on the global Tap' structure.
- Security and access control focuses on the security features.
- Mobile development is an introduction to the development of Apps. More detailled information can be found in the dedicated web site (see: Application Development Center)
- RF (wireless) Host protocols: NFC, BLE, WiFi, ... compares the different protocols between the mobile and the tap.
- UART Host protocol describes how to configure a tap with a wire connection (that is often preferred for production).
- Target protocols: SWD, S3P, Modbus, Serial,... compares the protocols available between the tap and the target system.
- Change protocol from SWD to S3P