These pages present various aspects of the TapNLink solution:
- TapNLink architecture: overview of the global Tap structure.
- Security and access control: security features.
- Mobile development: introduction to app development. More detailed information can be found in the Application Development Center
- RF (wireless) Host protocols: NFC, BLE, WiFi, ...: compares protocols used between the mobile and the Tap.
- UART Host protocol: how to configure a tap with a wire connection (often preferred for production).
- Target protocols: SWD, S3P, Modbus, Serial,... : compares protocols available between the tap and the target system.
- How to change protocol from SWD to S3P.
- Wireless Programming and Debugging for STM32 with TapNLink Primer: how to use TapNLink Primer as a wireless program/debug tool in Ride7 environment.