TapCell - LTE-M/NBIOT on Tapioca How to change the SIM Card
This document describes how to change the SIM card on the TapCell board. The TapCell board is available for all Fixed IP67 Tapioca as a modem extension board. Technical information about TapCell are available in datasheets. All the pictures are taken on Tapioca Ethernet & RS485 (TpC-PE1x123).
Below is the TapCell board with the highlighting of the following components:
- The micro-SIM card connector
- The extension connector to connect the modem extension board to the Tapioca.
The case is closed with four Phillips screws.
- Unscrew the four Phillips screws to remove the top part of the fixed IP67 case and open it.
Separation of the two electronic boards
- Unscrew the Tapioca board (the one on the top) with an Allen Key (the screw are ISO7380).
- Unplug the ribbon cable from the Tapioca board.
- Separate the two electronic boards
Micro SIM card placement
- Place the SIM Card
- Insert the card into the connector