Reference Manuals and "How to" guides
These manuals complement the Getting Started documents, information is not duplicated.
Demo videos are available on the general IoTize website.
General Software Tools
- IoTize Studio
- Tap Manager App (can always connect to your Tap)
- IoTize Toolbox App (demonstrates serial communication)
- TapCLOUD (manage Taps, Apps, builds and download source code)
- IoT App Creator (beta version) to create and edit a professional Mobile Application
- App Generator to build a branded App
- Java to construct alarm conditions, format JSON messages and sending them to the Cloud.
- TapNLink (electrical, mechanical, soldered connections, pinout, factory reset)
- Build a Web App HMI for STM32 Nucleo
- Video tutorial to create a customized app to IoTize your own device
- and for Arduino lovers: https://github.com/iotize-sas/Arduino-Tap
- How to install the DIN Rail on DIN Rail standard Tapioca
- How to change the SIM card on LTE-M/NBIOT Tapioca
- TapNPass (hardware, IoTize Toolbox, connectors/cables pinout)
- App Generator with a Modbus to build an APK/iOS app
- Video tutorial to create a customized Modbus app
"How to" guides
- How to setup Tap / Studio communication channels
- How to setup Tap / mobile communication channels
- How to change the Taps WIFI network password
- How to register my Tap and see my Projects (and more, on TapCLOUD).
- How to to build HTML pages / APK mobile app: An introduction.
- How to use App Generator to publish your APK app using WiFi and MQTT.
- How to change protocol from SWD to S3P
- How to create a simple App for an I2C sensor
- How to use TapNLink Primer as a wireless program/debug tool for STM32 in Ride7 environment
- How to setup a remote monitoring session using an MQTT broker
- How to connect your device to IBM Watson Cloud Platform
- How to connect your device to AWS IoT Platform
- How to manage CAN bus with Tapioca/TapNLink