Reference Manuals and "How to" guides
These manuals complement the Getting Started documents, information is not duplicated.
Demo videos are available in the Documentation > Demo videos tab.
- IoTize Studio
- TapNLink (electrical, mechanical, soldered connections, pinout, factory reset)
- Tap Manager App (can always connect to your Tap)
- TapCLOUD (manage Taps, Apps, builds and download source code)
- App Generator to build a branded app
- Build a Web App HMI for STM32 Nucleo
- Java: to construct alarm conditions, format MQTT messages, access I/O signals
- Video tutorial to create a customized app to IoTize your own device
- TapNLink Datasheet
- and for Arduino lovers: https://github.com/iotize-sas/Arduino-Tap
- IoTize Studio
- TapNPass (hardware, IoTize Toolbox, connectors/cables pinout)
- IoTize Toolbox App (demonstrates serial communication)
- App Generator with TapNPass to build an APK app
- App Generator with a Modbus to build an APK/iOS app
- Java: to construct alarm conditions, format JSON messages and sending them to the Cloud.
- Video tutorial to create a customized Modbus app
- TapNPass Datasheet
"How to" guides
- How to setup Tap / Studio communication channels
- How to setup Tap / mobile communication channels
- How to change the Taps WIFI network password
- How to register my Tap and see my Projects (and more, on TapCLOUD).
- How to to build HTML pages / APK mobile app: An introduction.
- How to use App Generator to publish your APK app using WiFi and MQTT.
- How to change protocol from SWD to S3P
- How to use TapNLink Primer as a wireless program/debug tool for STM32 in Ride7 environment
- How to setup a remote monitoring session using an MQTT broker
- How to connect your device to IBM Watson Cloud Platform
- How to connect your device to AWS IoT Platform
- How to manage CAN bus with Tapioca/TapNLink