These pages present IoTize architecture and technologies.
- TapNLink architecture: overview of the global Tap structure
Target protocols: SWD, S3P, Modbus, Serial,... : details protocols used between the Tap and the target
RF Incoming protocols: NFC, BLE, WiFi, MQTT, LoRaWAN: details protocols used between the Tap and the mobile
- UART Host protocol: Tap configuration with a wire connection (often preferred for production)
- App types
- Java to construct alarm conditions, format and send MQTT messages, access I/O signals,...
- Security management
- IoTize Primer Cloud Services
- TapCLOUD (manages devices and applications)
- IoTize Toolbox (demonstrates serial communication with TapNPass/TapNLink)
- MQTT (example using HiveMQ MQTT broker)
Single Packets (used for data logging, firmware updates, delayed relays, tokens and more)